Just had my first paper today! French~
kk, technically it was yesterday, and with that comes the inertia and burnout that follows the next few hours.

Decided to watch a some random movie to unwind abit, and I ended up watching this:

Freedom Writers



Halfway through the film, I realised that I had seen and heard parts of this before in the Common- A dream MTV in the previous post.

Gawd~... it so reminded me of Dangerous Minds, MUST FIND that show and reminisce Michelle Pfiffer lay the law in the classroom.

Btw, I just googled Dangerous Minds and u know wat?
The film was screened in friggin 1995.
And now I'm listening to MLTR ( Micheal Learns To Rock... duh~ =p ) and Backstreet Boys ( *cough... Backstreet Uncles), while typing out this post~

Doh~! I'm feeling a sudden siansation at how old I'm getting~ >.<

One Response to "Freedom Writers"