I've been watching season 4 of SYTYCD ( So you think you can dance). And not surprisingly I feel like learning how to dance! ^^;



Mwhahaha!! ^^;
At least lemme dream abt it k~ =x

Its such a joy watching the top 20 finalists perform, contemporary especially, Mia Michaels' choreography just blows me away everytime.



And Joushua and Katee's Hip Hop number. You noe... the one with Jordin Spark's 'No Air' playing in the background.



But i digress...

So riding on a Never Say Die Optimism, induced by an hour and a half of AMAZING dancing in episode 6. I googled online, hoping to find some good local dance schools.

Hopefully, all this won't degenerate into idle dreaming~


..........................
..................................
.............................................


Hmm.... looking through the google hits at the moment.
Jiterbugs Swingapore, Studio Wu
2 left feet, Attitude Dance Studio

Should I try 'Salsa' or 'Hip Hop'? =P

One Response to "So I think I want to dance~ >.<"